The Executive Directive – Privacy gives effect to Clause 4.2 of the CECWA Policy Preamble.
Sources of authority
- Catholic Education Commission Western Australia Community Policy – Effective 22 February 2021.
- Privacy Act 1988 (Cth)
- Principals must comply with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) in their collection, storage, use, disclosure and access to personal information.
- CEWA Ltd collects personal information for the design, administration and safe delivery of the educational programme of each student in the community of faith.
- CEWA Executive and principals must train staff in the application of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
- The Principal must follow the NCEC Privacy Compliance Manual.